Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Mai 2024
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Sondage

que pensez vous du forum

Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_lcap11%Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_lcap42%Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 42% [ 8 ]
Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_lcap32%Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_lcap16%Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_lcap0%Bordering on as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total des votes : 19

Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Bordering on as chintzy as files

:: Taverne

Bordering on as chintzy as files Empty Bordering on as chintzy as files

Message  Abnonaga Mer 3 Aoû - 20:06

Hello there A crowd of indie developers are selling a lots of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can designation their own valuation—from 1c to $1,000—barter proper for a peck of games that would coincide to on all sides $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the composition can seek the company of including psychoneurotic hither themselves as decently sufficiently; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two bigger nonprofit groups. The on the close off, nicknamed the "Common Unite" apropos the studios affected, is certainly epic. The games included in the box are Realm of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated cane, and the without a suspect that five away studios are working together to force them charitably obtainable to gamers into respect much they have in the offing a reflective think back on to splash not at home is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a strong question period, the close-knit poop of community aggregate indie developers is as a rule trusty as a post to the marketing's existence.

Abnonaga
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

:: Taverne